Multiple Knowledge Bases
Create two or more Knowledge Bases, one for each of your topics, products, services and departments. Each Knowledge Base has separate Main Page, article URLs, and admin screens.
This is an add-on to our popular free Knowledge Base plugin.
- Each Knowledge Base can target specific users, teams and customers, avoiding confusion.
- Searches are specific to the chosen knowledge base, avoiding the inclusion of irrelevant articles in search results.
- Each knowledge base has its own set of categories and tags
- Using KB Themes, knowledge bases can also be distinguished by color and/or layout
Common Use Cases
- Create Knowledge Base for each product or service.
- Separate your documentation by department or team.
- Provide internal Knowledge Base for your employees and a public one for your users.
- Divide a complex document structure into separate areas.
- Tailor each Knowledge Base to your VIP customer.
- Have knowledge bases in different languages.
- SUPER EASY and intuitive.
- Create as many knowledge bases as you need
- Switch between knowledge bases with a mouse click.
- Each knowledge base is separated from other knowledge bases.
- Each Knowledge Base has separate article URLs, KB Main Page and admin screens.
- It is easy to create a new knowledge base.